Active Trade Deadline for the Bulls
As a Bulls fan all I can say is wow. It's been a long time since the Bulls have been this aggressive at the trade deadline. All Bulls fans should write a thank you letter to Arturas Karnisovas (AK) for this. He is bringing the change that this organization has needed for quite some time. In total the Bulls made three trades yesterday but none was bigger then the one for Nikola Vucevic. He will now join LaVine as the second all star on this teams roster. This deadline brought tons of roster change to the Bulls and it was all needed. It was proven that the former roster could not win as it was constructed.
I can't state how appreciative I am of AK for bringing this change. The former management duo of Gar Forman and John Paxson would have never done anything like this. This is a new era of Bulls basketball and as a fan I couldn't be more excited. I understand that it may take some time to turn this franchise into a winning one, but it now feels like we're on the right path. In closing, thank you Arturas Karnisovas.
I was so excited to see some big moves made. The first two games since the move have not been the best, but I feel that they just need a little bit of time to click. Hopefully that comes soon, so we can make a strong push for the playoffs.
ReplyDeleteThe trade for Vucevic was a big one, and I feel that the trade should propel you guys into a spot for the postseason. Adding another All-Star around LaVine is huge, and I think that he is an amazing upgrade for only having to trade away Wendell Carter Jr, Otto Porter Jr. and a pick.
ReplyDelete*Jr.
Delete