Super Bowl LV Reaction

 This past Sunday we got to witness history. For the first time in the history of the NFL a player has won seven championships. Tom Brady has solidified himself as the greatest NFL player of all time. He has more championships then any other franchise. While I won't go as far to say that he is the greatest athlete of all time he has made it clear that he is the best in the NFL. Overall this was a very interesting super bowl to watch and anticipate because of the matchup. Mainly folks myself included thought we would see a changing of the guard in terms of the next generational quarterback in the NFL. There is no question Patrick Mahomes is on track to go down as one of the greats but he fell short to Brady like so many have before.  

One of the most interesting points that I've seen about Brady's career is that he is going against and beating father time. Since turning 40 he has been named to two pro bowls, selected as first team all pro once, and won two super bowls. Now obviously football is a team game so there has been more factors to his success, but there has been one constant. Himself. I'll be interested to watch the coming seasons to see if father time finally starts to catch him. Either way I'm glad I will be able to tell my kids that I got to watch the greatest NFL player of all time.  

Comments

  1. Not going to lie the Super Bowl was pretty disappointing. Would have liked to see a better game. Tom Brady is just too good! I don't know how he does it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Shaw Retires

Cubs baseball is back!

Brent Seabrook has officially retired