My Love For Sports
My love for sports started when I was a little kid. Ever since I could remember all I've wanted to do was play sports or be involved with them. When I was growing up I played baseball, football, soccer, basketball, and golf. Basically any type of sport that could be played I was game to try it. I have my brother to thank for this. As many people with older siblings can tell you being competitive isn't an option it's a necessity. That being said I wanted to play and beat my brother at every sport we played.
I still carry this passion of sports with me daily, but now its in a little bit of a different style. Instead of playing so many sports I watch as many as I can on TV. During normal times that aren't ruined by COVID-19 I also enjoy spending as much time as I can attending live sporting events. I have made it my personal goal to see all of the Major League Baseball stadiums before I can no longer travel. One of the coolest sports moments of my life was being able to celebrate the Chicago Cubs winning the world series with my grandma who is a life ling Cubs fan. What made this so cool to me was hearing the stories of her mom, my great-grandma, that unfortunately did not get to live to see them win the World Series. This was the case for many life long Cub fans so watching the excitement from my grandma was something that I'll never forget.
Comments
Post a Comment